KM-01, (New models)
It has taken the team about one year of planning and constructional work for realizing the calendar module KM-01- a date display, which will be fixed by flange connection to the hand winding movement 2609.AS extending its basic functions by a useful additional part.
The new date display will be fixed at 6 o’ clock on the dial. Striking colours and the varying size of this display contrasting to the neutral coloured dials of the Alexander Shorokhoff watches, will make it more conspicuous. Colourful hands intensify this effect and make it easier to read the time.
- hand winding cal. 2609.AS, engraved and refined; hours, minutes, seconds
- 17 jewels, power reserve 42 hours
- stainless steel with sapphire glasses
- waterproof up to 5 atm
- Size: ø 43,5 mm, h = 11,5 mm
- Multi-functional module with calendar display
- Size: ø 26,0, h = 1,50 mm
- Date setting by pusher at 4 o’clock